Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Introductions....

Thought I would share some selfies ...


This is Mikayla & I ...
 It was Mr. Allen and Mikayla's idea to do a breeding project in Ag class at East High.  Mikayla is a Junior at East and the Treasurer for Frontier FFA.   Mikayla and Mr. Allen are working on details to allow you to come visit me once my babies come.  Watch this blog for more details.



This is Mr. Allen (and one of my biggest fans, Regan, is daughter) ...
He is the brains behind this project.  He is the East High Ag teacher and the Advisor for Frontier FFA.  He came up with the idea for the live video feed so everyone can see what is happening in my pen.  You can follow me live by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.


This is ME...
I am a one year old Yorkshire Swine.  I love to play ball and lay around.  My favorite things are jelly beans and rainbow twizzlers.  My due date is February 5th.
<3 Pinky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment