Monday, February 23, 2015

Princess Sophie!

While we wait for the arrival of my little ones, I wanted to take a minute and introduce you to my new friend .... Princess Sophie.  I was fortunate to meet Miss Sophie last year at the piglet baby shower.  She was a very active little 2 year old, running, playing, giggling about the piglets.  She wanted so badly to take one of my babies home that day!   (unfortunately her mom said NO)

We were instant friends ... It wasn't long after we first met I found out my little Princess was diagnosed with leukemia.  Sophie is in the fight of her life battling this terrible cancer.

 
 
Once I told my team about Sophie's story, all my FFA friends said we must help her family with the medical bills.  They are facing a minimum of 2 years of chemotherapy bills to help Sophie fight this cancer off.  If you would like to help Sophie we got an account set up at Warren FCU in Cheyenne.  The account name is 'Team Sophie' ... donations can be dropped off for Team Sophie at any branch or they can be mailed to Warren FCU  3810 Dell Range Blvd  Cheyenne, WY 82009.
 
Sophie is so very brave and through it all has been a tough young lady.  Miss Mikayla decided Sophie should have the opportunity to name one of my babies,  I was quick to agree ... So baby #1 will be named by Miss Sophie.  It sounds like she already has a great name picked out, so all we do now is wait on these babies to arrive.
 
<3 Pinky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment